Followers

Graduation

Hye...Salam..

  At evening today we was plan to go out for recreation. nak bersenamlah katakan.. Cuz seems stuck in house everyday as I'm jobless T_T.... Plan was cancelled cuz suddenly rain. Thought can exercise, feel wanna jogging and run away. Hahaha.not run away from house. Feel weak, no energy.

So all the day we keep watching cartoon in youtube and watch all movies i kept in my lappy since years ago.

Back to my topic, well on October 2012 I'm graduated in Management Of Technology majoring at UTM Skudai Johor Bahru. My parents can't come along to celebrate my graduation, I remember when I just arrived at Sabah -my home while I'm not entering house door yet. Mom cry and hugged me;

  " I'm sorry my daughter, mom can't join you on your special day"- Mom
  " it's okay mom, I understand."-Me.

I smile like im heartless and like dont care my mom came or no. The thing is while the graduation ceremony I cry a lot. Mom and Dad not with me that time. Huwaaa... touching jap. My beloved lecturer wipe my tears. Hahaha. Firstly I just cry not hard, but My God..... Know what, my lecturer keep advice, give me strength, and bla bla bla.. Even more make me cry. Can imagine how is it?

Then my dearest Cinta Hati too there while sedey-sedey. Ok thanks bebe!

Holding tight my Diploma.


My cousin.. Pinjam kejap my graduation costume dan Diploma sekali.

After all, I already graduate. Sharp 3 years. hehe. Mmmkay..

Friend ask....

"Chel, when gonna extend to Banchelor?" - Friend
"Maybe later, debts chasing after me" -Me

17 comments:

  1. waaa congrats ye akak ! moga cepat cepat dapat kerja lepas ni . hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats dear...happy for you... all the best in your future undertakings... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah...congrats...nk further stdy kat mane after this?
    don't worry about the debts. utk ilmu, x mengapa dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huhuhu. but heavy to bring on. debt is always debt

      Delete
  4. tahniah tahniah..UTM yer...adik sy pon utm jg

    ReplyDelete
  5. sedeyy xdpt amek gamba dengn ko sekali hari tu... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. engkau untung la ecah family datang. mana nak ingt aku dah. tahu la siapa aku ni.

      Delete
  6. InsyaAllah xlama lg PTPTN dihapuskan.boleh la smbg degree.. Doa2lah moga dpt tukar kerajaan.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ini orang pembangkang ka? hehe. i hope government change. so study will be free. hehe amin

      Delete
  7. UNDI ADALAH RAHSIA.... hehehehehehhe
    btw, kakak doakan ko dpt smbg study.Government change or remain, its dont matter, as long as PTPTN will be dissolved and no more debts will chasing after u n me and all of PTPTN debtor.. In shaa Allah,Aamiin..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya rab. Im hoping so the PTPTN will be dissolved. i'm sure im gonna feel. I'm freeeeee. Imagine like flying free bird. ngeee. thanks kak inshaaAllah im still waiting the time so i cant extend my study without thinking about my debt

      Delete