Followers

Heart Jump Up


 Laptop. Ohemjiii.. Finally, my dearest sister borrow me her laptop. Since November 2013 the last time I made entry on my lovely blog till today March 2014. I really miss to blog. Where did I dissapear??

Oh god really, I feel awesome when I able to start blog again.. Doesn't you feel the same? LOL..
Anyway, I able to talk again from my heart. Maybe people think its fun to read my blog or even they got bored...

haha

It's not a matter.. I didnt being unlawful.


Where have I been?
Missing the moments, when there is so many idea in my mind.

I want to share,
I want to talk,
I want laugh,
I want cry, no no no not cry!

But then later cuz i still have many assignment not done.

Assignment???? yea Im a student again

Alhamdulillah..


4 comments:

  1. A student again ? Alhamdulillah :) Semoga Allah permudahkan segala urusan dan pembelajaran ukhti :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea. inshaallah. amin. terima kasih ukhti

      Delete
  2. thanks singgah blog akak....akak follow blog nie...

    http://hairuliza-anakku.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete