Followers

Return To Allah

 
Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return."[Al-Baqarah:156]

  Since yesterday I really heavy bad feel, like Im worrying something.. but I don't know. People misunderstand me.
I am always like this, after I get heavy bad feel, there is something sad news or bad news happen. I calm myself. I really feel bad but I don't know what cause it.

but then my mom said " Kakak, be calm after hearing what Mom gonna say."
My sister and I start feel weird. "Father of Jeff passed away"
It is really shocking news. I feel like going faint.
That's family are the most close to us.
How is my aunt?
How is my cousins?

Everything return to Allah.

May Allah ease everything and gather our family and us in Jannah.

May we have long life with Imaan to Allah.
Amin.
:'(

1 comment: