Followers

Al Faruq Academy Training & Consultancy



Salam.

Hi hello readers,

Since all the busy month's finally I able to update the programme I involved with Al Faruq Academy Training & Consultancy.




Firstly - My expression is this academy is WOOOOW, AWESOME!

Alhamdulillah, it's was great and awesome.. Al Faruq Academy get really awesome activities even though I'am one of facilitator but I'm enjoying though.

We went to SMK Sg. Pusu at Kuala Lumpur and few other school.

at the beginning I'm doubt if this programme will be accepted by the students at secondary school or no.. and bla bla bla..

But Yes!! alhamdulillah.. its totally accepted and enjoyed by the students..

Check out some comment I get from the students...

To :Sister Hafizah
 Assalamualaikum.. thanks because willing to share time with me last night. You are so cute. Always happy... I dua so Sister Hafizah get good husband... hehe ><
I'm sorry if I did say any harsh words. Hope I able seeing you anywhere later.

-thank you because taking care of us throughout the programme
-we learn a lot from this programme
-forgive if I did mistakes
-sorry if being disrespectful
-this programme awesome
-Sister Hafizah pretty + cute
-there so many moral value that be useful to change us
-never meet facilitator like you all

-Sister Hafizah :  The cute and graceful sister!
Sister, thanks cuz teaching us all.
Dua for us all to success!
Inshaallah, I dua for your success in World and Hereafter sister.

Sister Hafizah : Okey.. thanks for everything.. Your smile really cute. Stay covering aurah, because it's rare for me to meet Sabah people covering aurah perfectly. Go!!!

Sister Hafizah : Thanks Sabahan sister, who pretty and much cute <--- cun melecun I don't know how to tranlate it.
-Take care yourself sister, take care of heart and Iman
-Maybe you know who am i

Sister Hafizah: Thanks cute sister
Your dress is pretty
I'm from Sarawak! We are neighbor

Sister Hafizah : Sis, thanks cuz helping us and teach us. I love you principle about "Life Is Business"

These all student really giving positive feedback. Alhamdulillah.. I'm so satisfied for this time. Inshaallah I will try much better than this soon!
Lastly, we get a souvenirs from Sg Pusu..


I'll update the photo of this programme later. Inshaallah....


 Being a facilitator  not only a JOB but it is a LIFE.
Success!



5 comments:

  1. Seronoknye :) Semoga berjaya dalam bidang anda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. inshaallah.. amin terima kasih cik mimie

      Delete
  2. Wah macam seronok je . hehehe semoga sukses ye hafizah . :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. saya jamin seronok.. terima kasih

      Delete
  3. http://norminieza.blogspot.com
    bw..:)

    ReplyDelete