Followers

RAMADAN : DAY 8 - Goldsmith Kunak 'Tukang Balbal'

Salam Ramadan!

 I'm back to Kunak already.


Before I reach home, I stopped by at goldsmith to fixed my necklace. The one broken while I'm at Kuala Lumpur. By the way, while the goldsmith fixing my necklace I took picture of him. haha.

like who care?!

here!
Tadaaa


My necklace just small thou. Gift from my elder sister while I was 16 years old.  Alhamdulillah, necklace fixed.

The goldsmith ask payment for RM20.

I was surprised.

That kinda expensive, for person like me. haha
Besides usually, my mom used to pay RM5 if she fixing her jeweleries.

Am I posting on day 8 only about my fixed necklace?
haha

well, I'm happy cuz I able to wear my necklace again.

Till then,
Inshaallah.
Meet tomorrow on RAMADAN : DAY 9 entry.

Salam


No comments:

Post a Comment