Followers

RAMADAN : DAY 16 - Re-connect friendship

Salam Ramadan!

Friend from Pakistan return yesterday, her name is Ayesha.
Since student mostly return to their hometown today, cuz it holiday. As usual, I will be alone in room. Luckily, Ayesha room close to my room.

So all the day for today, I spent with her.
I accompany her to buy Quran at Masjid Jamek. I mean at Mydin.

I ask her how many times usually she finish read the Quran in Ramadan.
She said if she at her hometown she can read it until 3 three times.

Waaaa... Really amazing.

Then I was asking how old is she.

She said
"Is age compulsory to know in friendship?"
I laughed.
I say
"Surely no. I'm just curios person"
Then she laughed and replied.
"25 and you 19?"

I laugh even much.
"I said not much different. I'm 24."

Oh ya,
She is very nice person.

If I want pay anything for her, she really refusing it. I don't know why. But I insist to pay for her.

There are something same between us two.

guess what?!

Eid without family and often alone

haha.

Till then.
Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment